Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4/19/09

How To Understand The Search Result Page Rankings?

The search result page reveals a lot of information. Unveiling this information is one of the things that I try my best to teach you how to see. The first thing to look at is if Google AdWords advertisers are bidding for position on the page and to see if there is a high volume - or overflow - of advertisers. This can be observed by simply clicking your refresh button. If the ads rotate and change constantly, then there is an overflow of advertisers bidding for position. In this case, there is quite a few advertisers bidding for position.
The reason why I check this is because I believe that if competition is too heavy on the search result page, then Google AdWords advertisers will turn to advertising on related and relevant blogs - the blog that I am suggesting to be created. Part of the reason why I make so much money using Google AdSense is because a large amount of my research goes towards seeking out micro niches that actually need publishers to seat blogs within the niche itself.
The second thing I look for is the SEO strength of the competition on the search result page. To keep things simple - You’ll thank me, because I really feel like most SEO blogs over complicate things - I typically look for a few basic things. The first thing I look for is the domain names. In my experience, I have determined that Google places a little bit of weight with domain name / keyword phrase matching (example: keyword phrase: make money online trading pairs up with www.make-money-online-trading.com). In this case, nothing even comes close.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP